Building a community of disabled scientists to empower individuals and drive inclusion within science.
Proving that disability belongs in science
what we do
Networking and Events
Connect with the disabled science community, whether you are looking for peer support or you are hoping to expand your personal and professional social circles.
Information and Advice
Find the right support, when you need it. Navigate our resources, and help others to do the same, by sharing your experiences.
Partnering for Change
Join us in our work to make science more inclusive – amplify our collective voice to raise awareness and guide policy.
How can we help?
1. Search our resources to find information and advice on what support is available to you.
2. Follow our news and events for more opportunities to receive advice and support.
3. Send us a message to express an interest in finding a mentor or to chat about other ways in which we can help.
How can you help?
1. Join our Open Forums to influence the direction of Enable Science and to support our activities.
2. Complete our Case Study form to share your experience and advice.
3. Send us a message to express an interest in becoming a mentor or to discuss other ways in which you can help.